VCAN immigration solutions is one of the best Express Entry Consultancy in Brampton.We are a Canada-based immigration company. Our main motto is the representation of families, skilled workers, students, businessmen, and professionals who are deciding to immigrate to Canada. We are highly committed to serving our clients with the highest quality of service. We make sure that our clients receive appropriate and accurate advice and adequate guidance. We keep them updated with all the necessary details with regard to their application for immigration to Canada.
We value and cherish the trust put on us and work together for quality results. We strictly ensure to maintain the confidentiality of the highest order. Our clients are our top priority and we will never disclose any information pertaining to them to any other third party, without their prior approval or instructions. Our customers can expect professionalism and excellence in our work. We ensure to provide quality service and professional advice to our clients at an affordable price. Our main goal is to provide quality service as well as the best and appropriate immigration solutions to our clients, as per the Canadian immigration policy.
Moreover, we are also a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). We identify ourselves with the identification Number R407287.
The Canadian Federal and Provincial Governments constantly update their Immigration Programs and Eligibility requirements. We provide professional Canadian immigration services and viable solutions for your immigration issues to Canada.
We evaluate and identify the most suitable option for Canadian immigration.
We also take great care to ensure that all the required documents and application forms are completed on time with the essential details. We are always there to address your queries and concerns.
We also do the preparing, vetting, and submitting of your application with the Visa Office.
We keep you updated with all the necessary information. We are in constant touch with the application process by communicating and following up with the Visa office on your behalf.
If required, we will also prepare you for your personal interview with the Visa Office that is often confusing to many prospective applicants.
We offer immigration consultation in 10 Gillingham Drive, Brampton.
Express Entry is Canada's application management system for certain economic immigration programs which was launched in 2015. The Federal Skilled Trades Program, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the Provincial Nominee program are also included under this scheme. The whole idea of Express Entry revolves among three main objectives-
1) Flexibility in selection and application management
2) Responsiveness to the labour market and regional needs
3) Speed in application processing
Express entry will then automatically produce a Comprehensive Ranking System or CRS score based on the profile of the candidates. It is based on the information provided to them by the candidates. It includes the details of the candidates including their age, education, work experience, and official language proficiency. For them to completely accept the profile, candidates must ensure that all information is self-reported. Moreover, they must also produce the appropriate documentation to support their statement at the application stage. Failure to do so will result in the rejection of the candidate’s application.
THE COMPREHENSIVE RANKING SYSTEM
The comprehensive ranking system consists of a total of 1,200 points involving various categories.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT AN ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE OR COMMON-LAW PARTNER-
1. A maximum of 500 points is available for core human capital factors.
2. A maximum of 600 points is available for skills transferability factors.
3. Last but not least, 600 points are available for additional factors. This includes a provincial nomination, Canadian study experience, a sibling in Canada, an offer of arranged employment, and/or French language ability.
CANDIDATES WITH AN ACCOMPANYING SPOUSE OR COMMON-LAW PARTNER
1. A maximum of 460 points is available for the core human capital factors of the principal applicant.
2. A maximum of 40 points for the core human capital factors of the spouse or common-law partner.
3. A maximum of 100 points is available for transferability factors.
4. Last but not least, 600 points are available for additional factors. This includes a provincial nomination, Canadian study experience, a sibling in Canada, an offer of arranged employment, and/or French language ability.
5. Changes were made to the Comprehensive ranking system on June 6, 2017. These include additional points awarded to candidates with French language ability and candidates with a sibling in Canada.
The Federal Skilled Worker factors include-
ADAPTABILITY- Candidates can be awarded up to 10 points.
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT- Candidates can be awarded up to 10 points.
AGE- Candidates can be awarded up to 12 points.
WORK EXPERIENCE- Candidates can be awarded up to 15 points.
LANGUAGE SKILLS- Candidates can be awarded up to 28 points.
EDUCATION- Candidates can be awarded up to 25 points